Gluten-Free Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Meatballs
These meatballs are delicious by themselves or when served with gluten-free pasta! I double the recipe to make enough for snacks and lunches. They can also be frozen and used later!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic and herb-marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Celtic Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey (dark meat works best)
In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, eggs, almond milk, parsley, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper. Add turkey and gently mix to combine. Using an ice cream scoop, form the meat mixture into golfball sized meatballs. Place about 1-inch apart in the hot baking dish. Press each meatball down lightly to flatten the bottom.
Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the meatballs over. Continue cooking for at least 5-10 more minutes, until the meatballs are somewhat crispy on the outside. Enjoy!
Adapted from Giada De Laurentiis recipe: Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes