Roasted Garlic Hummus
This hummus was a hit at the Super Bowl party we went to today. It goes great with my recipe for Brown Rice Tortilla Chips! This would also make the perfect spread for a sandwich or wrap. Making hummus is so easy…I don’t think I’ll ever go back to buy store-bought again!
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 6 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3/8 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 large heads of roasted garlic (I followed The Pioneer Woman’s method)
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
Squeeze roasted garlic into a food processor or Vitamix. Add beans, tahini, oil, water, lemon juice, and salt, and blend until smooth. Place in a bowl for serving, drizzle olive oil on top and sprinkle with paprika and parsley, if desired. Enjoy!